The phx-14 is a really versatile one-handed axe. Transportable in measurement but it nonetheless Pack loads PF chopping & splitting energy. The top & deal with are constructed from a singlepiece of hardened C45 carbon metal dropforged, cooled in an oil bathtub then warmth handled. This high-quality metal has been warmth hardened to 53-56 hrs primarily based on the Rockwell hardness Scale. For a cushty grip, The deal with is roofed with a complicated thermoplastic rubber-like polymer. This thermoplastic (TRP) cowl additionally makes it extra sturdy & provides it added shock absorbing functionality. A superb software to maintain in your shed or to convey with you on outside actions.
- Axe head and deal with constructed from one-piece hardened C45 carbon metal Dropforged, cooled in oil bathtub, then warmth handled for added sturdiness
- Compact but robust one-handed wooden chopping and splitting software
- Glorious stability and weight ratio for higher management and most pressure throughout use
- Deal with grip designed for simpler and extra snug dealing with
- Deal with is protected by a water and chemical resistant superior polymer thermoplastic (TRP) giving it added sturdiness and shock absorbing functionality
- Examined as much as 53-56 HRC on Rockwell hardness Scale